Packer (guide): $400 per packer per day
Pack Mule: $250 per animal per day
Riding Mule: $250 per animal per day
The charge is for whatever leaves the pack station each day you book.
- A non-refundable deposit of $600.00 or 20%, whichever is greater, is required to confirm the services and dates reserved. Wilderness Permit fees with be taken out of Deposit.
- Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation due to unforeseen trail or weather conditions or packer’s discretion.
- Wilderness Permits are $5.00 per person plus a $10.00 charge per group and are non-refundable.
- All trips are subject to a 3% Forest Service Fee on the balance, not counting Permit money.
- Maps to have “Tom Harrison” (Bishop Pass or Mono Divide).
- Maximum group size is 15 people for the Wilderness Permits.
- We limit 130-lbs to 150-lbs per pack mule.
- Riders: We will tie your rain gear and jacket on the saddle for you and we supply a saddle horn bag to put water and snacks in for your ride. No day packs are allowed.
- Gratuities are appreciated by our staff.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: Deposit are non-refundable. The Deposit could be applied to different dates if available or following packing season.
- Bishop Pack Outfitters is not responsible for water purification nor providing toilette facilities. You are responsible for following government dictated waste disposal guidelines while in the backcountry.
- There is a 1:1.5 pack stock-to-person ratio in place per party. Pack station employees are included in the total party size, only when staying with the group for the duration of trip. See chart below.
- PLEASE have your gear at the pack station at North Lake by 7:00 a.m. SHARP.